Monday, October 19, 2009

Hello there internets!

So here we go... Tom starts a blog.
This may easily turn out to be the most pointless blog in existence. What can a 25 year old guy, with no real interests or hobbies (and as of recently NO JOB!) possibly have to contribute to the world of blogging? The answer is "Probably about as much as every other boring unemployed loser who's already set up a blog!"
The other answer is "Who gives a crap?". This blog really isn't meant for anyone but myself to read.
Recently I've had a few of my friends (you know who you are, and you're not reading this anyway so it doesn't matter) tell me that I should be getting into writing. Apparently my rants and opinions, as uninformed and alcoholically motivated as they may be, can occasionally be entertaining, and it might be a good idea to start writing them down.
So this is what I'm doing.
Unless you're me, there's no reason for you to be reading this.
This blog is simply an outlet for me to (hopefully) enhance my writing skills, and allow me to get a bit of confidence in my ability as a person back.
But that's not to say I won't try and make it as entertaining as possible
...
Or I'll get bored after a few posts and ditch the whole thing
Let's find out!

-TF

1 comment:

  1. 'allow me to get a bit of confidence in my ability as a person back'. Love this Tom Ferris!
    [laughing at RMIT computer labs at 2:00am thursday morning, greaaat]

    ReplyDelete